Masterpieces of Art
Visiting Museums of the World
- to motivate students to communicate discussing the topic;
- to improve students’ speaking, listening, reading, writing and comprehension skills;
- to develop the skills of bringing received knowledge to a new communicative situation on the basis of making problem – searching activity;
- to stimulate learners interest in the subject;
- to develop students’ aesthetic thinking.
The motor of the lesson: “Life is short,
Art is long”.
Equipment: reproductions of paintings, grammar talks, information signs – museum rules,
texts about Ukrainian and English paintings.